When you meet the T-Cross, you’ll see that it’s so much more than just a small SUV. You’ll see that it perfectly melds urban appeal with functional design, and that it’s strikingly stylish and brilliantly versatile. You’ll see that it’s spacious, clever, and packed with features, and is everything but conventional. Yes, when you meet the T-Cross you’ll see all of that, and then you’ll see yourself wanting one.
- Outdoors OutdoorsDifficult to go unnoticedA vigorous look and the design of a
T-Cross compact crossover combines charm and functionality with a design that dictates the trend: the stretched line between the front and the rear lights, the sharp edges and the detachment from the ground give it a strong and dynamic look .
T-Cross is a City SUV with a high seat, which gives an exceptional view and conveys an incredible feeling of control
- Front seats Front seatsSit and relaxGet on board. The low back support of the seats, available on request, is good for the back, especially for long journeys. The high seating position ensures an excellent view of the road and allows you to get on and off the car comfortably. The passenger seat can be folded down, gaining more space for bulky luggage.
- Back compartment Back compartmentFlexibility on every occasionT-Cross can be transformed according to your current needs. You can pull down and slide the rear seats, gaining more space for you and your passengers. It also has the capacity a load capacity of up to 455 liters, just like the higher-class SUVs. Even tall passengers can travel comfortably thanks to plenty of legroom.
- Rear RearFold in, fold back, fold over. Works great.Whether shopping bags, bulky sports equipment or large luggage – the new T-Cross offers you plenty of storage space in the back and in the luggage compartment.
And best of all: the variable rear seat can be flexibly adjusted. You can move them forward as a whole to gain more storage space in the luggage compartment. Or you fold to a large, flat cargo area. In concrete terms, this means more space for you and your passengers, more storage space for everything else.
- Active Info Display Active Info DisplaySee exactly the information you want to see
Classic speedometer or high-resolution navigation map? Why? The optional Active Info Display even offers you both at the same time. There are also various information profiles available for which you can call up other driving data in addition to the classic displays such as speedometer, tachometer and odometer. Fast and intuitive via the optional multifunction steering wheel.
High-resolution 26 cm (10.25 inch) TFT color display
different views configurable
visual representation of the driver assistance systems
- Infotainment InfotainmentTechnology at your fingertips
Climb into the T-Cross and take your drive to a whole new level with Discover Navigation, and a colour touchscreen Infotainment system. With the most advanced Volkswagen technology on offer, you can upgrade to the latest sound from beats™(optional) and drive the future with Active Info Display, which has advanced graphics to keep track of useful driving information with ease on a 12.3-inch screen.
- Cutting edge technology Cutting edge technologyConnect to new possibilities
The ultra-connected T-Cross is right on the cutting edge of useful and playful technology. We Connect Go lets your car and your digital world connect through your mobile phone using the Data Plug*. It comes standard on Comfortline and Highline and is an option on Trendline and 1.5 TSI R-Line Model. You can charge your mobile wirelessly by simply laying it in the Inductive charging tray, standard on Highline Model.
- First-class sound experience First-class sound experienceBeats Sound System
The “Beats” sound system from the audio specialists BeatsAudio ensures everyone in your T-Cross enjoys a first-class sound experience. The subwoofer with its ultra-deep bass notes is guaranteed to create vibrations in the pit of your stomach. All the boxes are fired by an 8-channel amplifier with a 300 watts output, powerful enough to move you and your passengers.
- Blind spot sensor with rear traffic alert2 Blind spot sensor with rear traffic alert2Better than eyesin the back of your head
Helping you react to whatever’s going on around you, the optional Blind Spot Detection sensor provides a handy LED display in your wing mirror whenever a vehicle enters your blind spot.
And for when you’re done driving and are ready to park, the optional Rear View Camera displays what’s behind the new Polo on your dashboard Infotainment screen. It also overlays guidelines onto the image, allowing you to easily judge your distance from obstacles.
- Front Assist with Pedestrian Monitoring2 Front Assist with Pedestrian Monitoring2A helping hand when you need it most
Taking the stress out of unexpected situations, the new Polo keeps you safer than ever before. If the Front Assist detects a possible collision, it lets you know with an acoustic and visual warning and prepares the car for emergency braking. If you don’t react, City Emergency Braking steps in to slow the car down, with the aim of fully avoiding a collision or reducing its impact.
- Front Assist with Pedestrian Monitoring2 Front Assist with Pedestrian Monitoring2Taking the drama out of any unexpected situations
The Polo is equipped with the genius Front Assist with City Emergency Brake and Pedestrian Monitoring2. This uses a radar sensor to detect when a vehicle or pedestrian suddenly enters your path without warning and can automatically apply the brakes to reduce the likelihood of a collision.
Using acoustic and visual signal to warn the driver, the vehicle prepares itself for hard braking. If the driver fails to react, the system automatically performs emergency braking. Taking the drama out of any unexpected situations.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)2 Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)2Maintains your speed and your distance
The cruise control system with Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)* lets you set the speed you want to travel and the gap you want to allow between you and the car in front. Using a radar sensor, the car then maintains your speed and your distance.
* Available as part of the optional Driver Assistance Package on Comfortline, Style and GTI variants.