Volkswagen Care Plans1 cover your first 3 or 5 scheduled services, offering you great value, hassle-free servicing.
You’ll get your first scheduled service for FREE when you purchase a 5-year Care Plan with any model in the Volkswagen range.
To purchase a Volkswagen Care Plan, simply contact your local Contact Us →.
Read terms and conditions
Buying a new Volkswagen?
Anyone buying a new Volkswagen is eligible to purchase a Volkswagen Care Plan1. Ask about bundling your Volkswagen Care Plan with your finance.
Already bought a Volkswagen?
If your Volkswagen has not yet had its first scheduled service and is no more than 15 months old with less than 22,500kms on the odometer (with the exception of Volkswagen Crafter models being no more than 30,000kms) you are eligible to purchase a Volkswagen Care Plan1.
We’re serious about your safety. That’s why we perform a safety and diagnostic check on every vehicle we service. So when your vehicle is returned, it’s running just like the day you bought it.
- Mechanical & underbody
- Cooling system: check concentration and coolant level and record anti-freeze value
- Engine and components in engine compartment: perform visual check for leaks and damage
- Engine, transmission, final drive, Haldex1 and drive shaft bellows: visual check for leaks and damage
- Power steering: check fluid level if applicable and top up as necessary
- Check plenum chamber and water drain valves and clean if necessary
- Ball joints, control arms, axle bearings and anti-roll bar rubber mounting: perform visual check for damage
- Track rod ends: check condition, clearance and firm seating
- Exhaust system: visual check for leaks, security and damage
- Underbody: visual check for damage to underbody sealant, underbody panels, routing of lines, plugs
- Front and rear coil springs and rubber buffers: perform visual check for damage
- Lights & electrical
- All external lights ‐ check function: park lights, dipped beam, main beam, fog lights, turn signals, hazard warning lights, cornering lights, brake lights (including 3rd brake light), tail lights, reversing lights, rear fog light, number plate light, turn signals, hazard warning light
- Headlight adjustment: check, if necessary adjust
- Check battery using Volkswagen approved battery tester and attach print out to job card
- Brakes & tyres
- Check brake pad/lining and record thickness: front & rear
- Check brake disc/drum and record thickness: front & rear
- Brake system and shock absorbers: perform visual check for leaks and damage
- Brake system: check master cylinder for leaks, top up if required
- Handbrake: adjust tension if required
- Tyre pressure of all wheels including spare: check and adjust
- Tyres: check condition and wear and record tread depths (front Left, front right, rear right, rear left & spare)
- Check if tyre mobility set requires renewal
- Interior equipment: luggage and glove compartment lights, cigarette lighter (if applicable), 12V sockets, warning lamps, horn: check function
- Door locks, hinges and check straps: lubricate and check tightness of hinges and check straps
- Windscreen & sunroof
- Windscreen wash/wiper system and headlight washer system if fitted: check function, park position, spray jet settings and for damage, adjust if necessary
- Windscreen: perform visual check for damage
- Windscreen wash/wipe system: check fluid level, replenish
- Vehicles equipped with sunroof: check operation, clean and lubricate guide rails and clean drains
- Final check
- Carry out a road test
- Reset service interval display using Volkswagen approved diagnostic tester and interrogate fault memories and attach print out to job card
Whether you choose to pay up front or include with your new vehicle finance – you’ll have true peace of mind for your servicing costs. And there’s savings to be had off the total Assured Service Pricing RRP →.
Plus, with every 5-year Care Plan, you’ll get your first scheduled service for FREE.
To purchase a Volkswagen Care Plan1, contact us →.